Complement manual testing with automated testing for faster, accurate results
POWERED BY – Pre-built dynamic test scripts
KTech’s TASK is an end-to-end Test Automation Suite that works with all enterprise cloud and on-premise applications. TASK is a comprehensive integrated automated testing solution that covers both functional and performance testing. It automates the usual testing tasks, wherever possible.
UP TO 80% REDUCTION IN TESTING EFFORT
100% TESTING SUCCESS
FASTER SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENTS
KTech offers our TASK solution combined with rapid deployment and managed support services.
Addresses the following common pain points in Software testing.
- Slow manual testing from test design to prep, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Excel-based tracking of test cases, test results, and defects is cumbersome
- Lack of real-time visibility into test execution & results. Need additional tools and manual sync-ups for test management
- Test data everywhere – in spreadsheets, in users’ minds, in obscure queries, in emails
- Zero reusability due to stale test scripts, test data, undocumented processes, and tribal knowledge
- Risk of project failures due to poor testing
KEY FEATURESHow does our solution work?
For all major ERPs such as Oracle Cloud, Workday, SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce.
Test data creation and automated test case execution; Run tests with multiple iterations/multiple datasets
Dashboards and reports providing real-time insight into test execution (test cycles and results); live testing status
Functional testing focused on business processes, third-party integrated testing, multiple browser testing, mobile testing
Complements Manual Testing
Manual and automated tests in one place; Effective management and tracking of manual test cases
Test automation can lead to 70-80% reduction of testing effort while ensuring 100% testing success and faster software deployment. KTech’s Products brings to you an integrated automated testing solution that is built to work with all enterprise applications and covers both functional and performance testing. To know more, please join us on our webinar: “Test Automation”.
All our Products are customer focused